Sponsor Job Seekers
Sponsor Job Seekers!
IDF is excited to host our first virtual career boot camp! And we need your help to sponsor job seekers.
Registration to this boot camp event is FREE for job seekers. For those not currently looking for employment, please consider sponsoring a job seeker’s participation, especially if you:
- Have been professionally helped by IDF
- Are interested in preparing for your next professional opportunity
- Have a friend who’s interested in IDF and is looking for a good way to participate
If so, please consider sponsoring this event using the form below!
More About the Event
Whether folks are currently seeking employment or considering a new career path, this program will provide the tools and techniques to help you land your dream job.
3/27 from 11am – 2pm
Saturday’s programming will feature three panel sessions with noted experts who will share how they broke into their respective fields and provide guidance about navigating a pandemic job search. Attendees will have opportunities to engage panelists in breakout rooms after initial large group discussions.
- Panel 1: Careers in the Federal Government and in Washington, DC
- Panel 2: Careers in the Building & Construction Trades
- Panel 3: Careers in Private Sector Government Affairs and Communications
3/28 from 12pm – 2pm
Polish your resume and interviewing skills during these one-on-one sessions with IDF job mentors.
- 12pm – 1pm: Resume workshopping and 1:1 conversations with IDF job mentors
- 1pm – 2pm: Interview skills and best practices
Your sponsorship receipt will contain the info you need to complete your zoom registration and access the event.