Summary Calendar for 2022
- January 13-15 // Jan. 13-15 (Hotel) – Seattle
- February 4-5 // Everett/ Snohomish and King County
- February 17-19 // (Hotel) – Vancouver and Clark County
- March 3-5 // Bellingham, Skagit, Mt. Vernon
- March 17-19 // Campaign and Elections – Seattle
- April 7-9 // (Hotel) – Yakima, Tri-Cities
- April 21-23 // OPTIONAL (Hotel) – Long Beach, WA, Alumni and Current Fellows. Hotel costs are to paid out-of-pocket by attendees.
- May 2-7 // 10-14 (Hotel) D.C.
- May 20-21 // (Hotel) Bremerton, Tacoma
- June 2-4 // (Hotel) Spokane
- June 17 // Graduation, Seattle
IDF requires room sharing as a part of the program. IDF will follow all local COVID protocols and best practices for in-person programming. Antigen testing prior to each weekend will be mandatory to reduce risk for in-person programming and room-sharing. Currently masks will not be required for all in-person programming unless public health recommendations change.