Want to use your strong attention-to-detail and organizational skills to help defeat Donald Trump? Eager to support a team using innovative methods to make a difference? Join Priorities USA as our Analytics Coordinator. Priorities USA is committed to standing up Donald Trump in order to build an economy that provides real opportunity for all families to get ahead, and to protect the fundamental, democratic ideal of equality for all Americans – regardless of race, religion, gender or sexual orientation. To achieve those goals and win in 2020, Priorities relies on data at every step of the decision-making process.
We’re looking for an individual to broadly support the Analytics team. We balance long-term, strategic research projects and quick, one-off tactical questions. You will report directly to the Special Projects Manager to support the logistics of the entire team. Additionally, you will manage administrative tasks for the Director of Analytics.
- Support administrative needs, such as scheduling, writing agendas, taking notes in and identifying follow up items for team meetings.
- Schedule meetings for the Director of Analytics.
- Externalize Analytics products, including memos and powerpoints for leadership and external partners.
- Record all incoming requests from other teams for Analytics.
- Organize team files and preserve institutional memory.
- Assist with onboarding of new hires.
- Support long-term Analytics projects with data collection and cleaning (for example, tracking advertising spend on digital and TV).
- 0 – 1 years of experience in a role that requires a high level of organization.
- Extreme attention to detail and organization. You are adept at building spreadsheets, managing calendars, and proofreading.
- Ability to respond to emails and external requests quickly and professionally.
- Mastery of Microsoft Office/Google Office products, especially Powerpoint/Slides, Excel/Sheets, Word/Docs.
- An interest in progressive politics! And an understanding of, or desire to learn, the nuances of political campaigns.
- You are excited about data science, programming and statistics.
- Past work experience in an administrative role.
- Previous experience in political campaigns.
- Experience communicating with diverse groups, working with a multicultural workforce, and bringing a sensitivity and appreciation of cultural differences.
This position is based in Washington, D.C. We project the salary range to be $50,000-$55,000, but will be tailored to experience. Priorities USA’s competitive benefits package includes health care, paid holidays and vacation. People of color, women, people with disabilities, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.