Blue Wave Political Partners, a political fundraising consulting firm based in Seattle, is seeking a Fundraising Assistant to join our company between now and the November 2019 election. The scope of work includes assisting in fundraising for Democratic candidates, with campaign races at all levels of government in Washington State and across the country. This is a fantastic opportunity for those wishing to gain experience in political campaigns and build a professional network in a busy work environment.
The scope of work includes assisting in all levels of fundraising, focusing in on fundraising call time with the candidate, staffing events, and developing fundraising emails. This is a fantastic opportunity for those wishing to gain experience on a political campaign.
- Act as fundraising lead for multiple political clients, running a comprehensive fundraising plan including staffing candidate call time, prospecting new donors, and managing large fundraising events
- Special event coordination from small gatherings to large scale, high profile political fundraisers
- Direct donor communication and donor maintenance for multiple political clients
- Report weekly on fundraising goals, strategy, and developments to fundraising lead
- Other responsibilities as they develop
- Requires proficient professional experience working with Microsoft Office Suite, including Word and Excel, and Google Drive
- Ability to prioritize and meet competing deadlines
- Ability to maintain and manage highly confidential or sensitive information
- Additional skills in graphic design valuable but not necessary
Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Experience: Some prior experience on a political campaign is preferred.
Application Procedure: To be considered, please send a cover letter and resume showing why you would be a great fit to email@example.com with “Fundraising Assistant” as the subject line.