Amy McGrath for Senate is seeking Regional Field Directors for the 2020 campaign cycle in her race to unseat Mitch McConnell. Regional Field Directors will be based throughout the state of Kentucky and will report to a Deputy Field Director.
- Hiring, managing, and coaching organizing staff
- Manage a team of organizers to meet voter contact, persuasion, and capacity-building goals
- Work with campaign leadership to implement an organizing plan in a specific region
- Keep your team focused and motivated in a high-stress, rigorous work schedule and environment
- Overseeing timely and accurate reporting and data management by field organizers
- Develop strategies that lead your regional team to successfully meet daily and weekly goals
- Build and maintain political relationships with local leaders
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Two cycles of organizing experience
- Experience with staff management
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Strong knowledge of Votebuilder/VAN and an understanding of field metrics
- Good sense of humor and ability to adapt to a fast paced, changing work environment
- Ability to work long and irregular hours, including nights and weekends
- A valid driver’s license and reliable motor vehicle
Please submit your resume, cover letter, and three references to Organizing@amymcgrath.comwith “Regional Field Director” in the subject line.
Amy McGrath for Senate is committed to diversity among its staff, and recognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff that provides the best quality services to supporters and constituents. Amy McGrath for Senate is an equal opportunity employer and it is our policy to recruit, hire, train, promote and administer any and all personnel actions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or parental status, creed, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, ancestry, genetic information, military service, veteran’s status or any other protected category under local, state, or federal law. Amy McGrath for Senate will not tolerate any unlawful discrimination and any such conduct is strictly prohibited.