Amy McGrath for Senate is seeking Field Organizers in her campaign to unseat Mitch McConnell.
- Implementing all aspects of the field program in assigned turf
- Training, recruiting, and managing volunteers, and recruiting and identifying volunteer leaders
- Building and tracking relationships with volunteers
- Supporting relationship-building and coordinating with local partner organizations and community allies
- Meeting daily and weekly voter contact and volunteer recruitment goals
- Maintaining the highest regard for data integrity
- Ensuring data integrity in Votebuilder/VAN
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Previous community organizing or campaign experience
- Highly organized and work at a fast pace
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with electoral work
- Knowledge of Votebuilder/VAN and an understanding of field metrics
- Ability to work long and irregular hours, including nights and weekends.
- A valid driver’s license and reliable motor vehicle.
- Good sense of humor and ability to adapt to a fast paced, changing work environment.
Please submit your resume, cover letter, and three references to Organizing@amymcgrath.comwith “Field Organizer” in the subject line.
Amy McGrath for Senate is committed to diversity among its staff, and recognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff that provides the best quality services to supporters and constituents. Amy McGrath for Senate is an equal opportunity employer and it is our policy to recruit, hire, train, promote and administer any and all personnel actions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or parental status, creed, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, ancestry, genetic information, military service, veteran’s status or any other protected category under local, state, or federal law. Amy McGrath for Senate will not tolerate any unlawful discrimination and any such conduct is strictly prohibited.