Amy McGrath for Senate is seeking Deputy Field Directorsin her campaign against Mitch McConnell. Deputy Field Director is a senior staff position based in Lexington, KY and will report to the Field Director.
- Work alongside Field Director to create and implement a field plan
- Manage and coach Regional Field Directors to meet regional goals
- Hiring, managing, and coaching organizing staff
- Facilitate coaching and oversee professional development of organizing staff
- Execute regular trainings for organizing staff
- Overseeing timely and accurate reporting and data management by Regional Field Directors
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Three cycles of organizing experience. Experience as Regional Field Director,or Field Director preferred
- Experience with staff management
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Strong knowledge of Votebuilder/VAN and an understanding of field metrics
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good sense of humor and ability to adapt to a fast paced, changing work environment
- Ability to work long and irregular hours, including nights and weekends
- A valid driver’s license and reliable motor vehicle
Compensation:$6,000 monthly plus reimbursement for gas
Please submit your resume, cover letter, and three references to Organizing@amymcgrath.com with “Deputy Field Director” in the subject line.
Amy McGrath for Senate is committed to diversity among its staff, and recognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff that provides the best quality services to supporters and constituents. Amy McGrath for Senate is an equal opportunity employer and it is our policy to recruit, hire, train, promote and administer any and all personnel actions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or parental status, creed, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, ancestry, genetic information, military service, veteran’s status or any other protected category under local, state, or federal law. Amy McGrath for Senate will not tolerate any unlawful discrimination and any such conduct is strictly prohibited.