An exciting Congressional campaign against a Republican member of Congress in a swing district is looking for a call time manager to help build a robust fundraising program.
The call time manager has an opportunity to be responsible for growing a successful fundraising program from the ground up. The Candidate is committed to fundraising and call time and needs a strong program built around him to assure the opportunity for the highest level of success.
Required Qualifications include:
- A passion and interest for Democratic politics
- Must be highly organized and can manage multiple projects in a fast-paced campaign environment
- A detail oriented team player
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong written, communication, research, & interpersonal skills – Attention to detail
- Access to reliable transportation and laptop
- Ability to re-locate to Washington State
Preferred, but not required
- Previous finance/fundraising experience is a plus but not required
- Experience with Google Drive and Microsoft Office
- Experience with NGP database software
- Experience in Washington State politics
Responsibilities to include:
- Work with Fundraising Consulting to implement finance and call time plan
- Staff candidate during call time and manage the call time and follow up process
- Conduct donor research, donor solicitation, and donor follow up
- Report daily to the campaign team with detailed information about call time
- Helping to manage the data in the campaign database
- Assist with event prep, execution, and follow up
- Assist consultant and candidate with fundraising as needed
If interested, please send your resume and three references to email@example.com with ‘Washington Call Time Manager’ in the subject line of the email.